Careers @ Instapower
Instapower offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of application-optimized LEDs that lead the industry in lumen density, intensity, efficacy, optical control and reliability. Are you interested in being part of a team of relentless innovators? Do you seek to take risks, have your voice heard and work with purpose? If so, Instapower is looking for you! We have few offerings for you. Please browse and apply.
Electrical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
To have field work experience in sheet metal fabrication, GI work, Stainless Steel, Aluminum die-casting, injection molding and worked with lathe machine, milling and various other mechanical tools.
Senior Sales Manager- Government Key Accounts
Experience: 3 years at least
Location: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017
- Should have technical background & can understand engineering drawings and lighting drawings.
- Should have handled customers like CPWD, PWD, Architect and Consultant.
- Acquiring approvals for product range from Government Authorities/Institutions, Consultants.
- Liasioning with central and state government entities, local bodies, municipal corporations, international government agencies, etc.
- Generates new sales leads from Government sector/Enterprise/Corporation.
- Handling/preparing tenders and getting necessary approvals of lighting in above sectors.
- Submitting project proposals for expansion/ upgradation of network as per business needs.
- Age not more than 50 years
- Should have capability to sell & good at maintaining relationships.
- Should be a motivator and self-motivated willing to grow in life.
- Ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Installation of parts and equipment of different brands
- Proper maintenance and repairing
- It is a Full Time Technician job for candidates with 6 months - 2 years of experience.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Should be able to fill tenders on all online portal like EPROC, IREPS etc.
- Tender Preparation.
- GEM Portal.
- Preparing Quotations and filing Tenders.
- Preferably from Lighting Industry.
- Should be able to work on Government Tenders.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
- Willingness to learn.
- Go-Getter Approach.
- Positive Attitude.
- Stability of minimum 2 years in the current organisation.